Waxing Course Online
Duration of Course: 1 Day
CPD Hours: 8 hours
Professional one-day Practitioner training course in Leg and Bikini Waxing, students will learn how to perform using warm strip waxing.
In this waxing course the other areas covered will be the Face/eyebrows and Full Body. Correct technique and practice are taught along with client care and consultation, contra indications and giving the correct after care advice. Hair growth cycle and its relationship to waxing are also covered.
Waxing is one of the most popular salon treatments for which clients return every four to six weeks, which is an excellent regular income.
What’s Included in Our Full Body Waxing Course
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Learn about the hair and its growth cycle in relation to waxing treatments
- Products and equipment required
- Which equipment is best for you to use in salon for optimum results
- Consultation procedures
- How to perform this to maximum benefit to ensure client satisfaction
- Contraindications to treatment
- Skin diseases and disorders or how to notice anyone’s unsuitability for this treatment
- Waxing of Legs, Bikini, Face and Underarms
- How to perform waxing for best technique and results
- Know what to tell your clients after waxing to ensure their satisfaction at home.