Professional one-day Practitioner Diploma training course, you will learn how to cleanse the face, analysis of skin types, tone, exfoliation, steam, facial massage and mask application.
The facial routine taught will cover skin analysis and how to choose the correct face mask according to the skin diagnosis and learn how to recognise and treat different skin types and conditions.
Available to all – This one day course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend.
This is a professionally recognised one day course, allowing you to gain insurance and offer it to your clients and charge and work in aesthetics clinics, Spas & Salons.
What’s Included in the deep cleanser Course
Steam is an ideal method of producing the required warming effect on the skin, to achieve both cleansing and stimulation.
Skin warming is often incorporated into a facial treatment after the manual cleansing, so as to stimulate the skin and make it more receptive to subsequent treatments/products.
Steaming can also be added to a back treatments to give the same effects.
The effects are as follows:
The pores are relaxed.
The blood circulation and the lymphatic circulation are stimulated in the local area.
The surface cells of the epidermis are softened, which helps desquamation.
Sebaceous gland activity is improved, which benefits dry, mature skin types.
Skin colour is improved.
Cells are softened and can be gently loosened with exfoliation treatment.
- Hygiene health and safety
- Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Learn about the structure of the facial bones and muscles and the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Products and equipment required
- Learn about the equipment needed to perform the facials
- Consultation procedures
- How to talk over the information you need with your clients and ascertain what your client’s needs are and how to work out the best products to use on your client
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Learn about relevance of contraindications to treatment and about skin diseases and disorders
- Skin diagnosis, treating problematic skin
- Cleansing, toning and moisturising
- How to perform these for optimum results and effect
- Learn how to perform a relaxing face neck and shoulder massage using traditional massage techniques
- Face masks: setting and non-setting
- Learn how to use steam effectively within the facial routine
- How to apply and choose either of these face masks
- Learn how to give your client correct aftercare advice to maintain the results of the facial
FREE online reference Beauty facial video access when you complete this course with us – our gift to you