This complete beginners semi permanent makeup course, focuses on ombré & powder brow methods using a digital machine. This is the perfect starter course for those newbies looking to enter the innovative world of PMU.
Course Themes Include
• Anatomy and physiology of the Skin
• Setting up and marketing your business
• The consultation process and formulating a treatment plan
• Preparing for and achieving a range of semi permanent makeup effects to enhance client’s
• Maintaining effective health, safety and hygiene throughout the treatment
• Effective communications
• Providing aftercare advice
Study Method, Course Structure And Assessments
The course is taught in Classroom with a qualified aesthetician where you will be orally assessed on your knowledge as well as practically using live models.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised Level 4 Qualification In Micropigmentation, confirming you have developed the personal skills, practical experience and academic background to enhance eyebrows with semi permanent makeup.
You will be able to progress onto our micropigmentation hair strokes advanced training course